Depression is communicating a need to address what is not working in our lives.
We may experience:
– We feel trapped, like there’s nowhere to turn.
– Constant anxiety
– Endless struggle to change how we feel or understand why we feel the way we do.
– How we feel is affecting our sleep, our eating habits, our job, our relationships,
our everyday life.
– We feel we have lost ourselves.
– We feel we are broken.
– We feel we don’t fit in the world.
This is the time to reach out to someone who has the ability to help us feel stronger, clearer and more empowered to take action and move through and beyond the darkness that is enveloping us.
One of the most common feelings accompanying depression is hopelessness. It is quite potent and can often prevent us from reaching out due to the intense fear we cannot be helped. We doubt we will find a way out of our feelings of aloneness, separation and disconnection. It is of the utmost importance for us to know that depression represents something concrete going on deeper inside. We are being directed towards seeing what is not in alignment with our true selves.
Open your connection to your essential nature and the power and strength that comes with that. Learn what you have held inside and heal and release those old wounds and experiences. Embody a strong and clear sense of self-identity, experience inspiration, self-empowerment and hope.